Hi

I'm in the process of trialling TB (1.60q)

I downloaded and read some mail late last night and it seems I have
messed up somewhere. I've searched the archives via subject heading to
no avail.

I had several sub folders set up in my in box, with loads of emails
transfered from Outlook Express. When I now enter TB, all the mail in
the in box, the sub folders and their contents have dissapeared from
within TB. But folders like Sent mail are unaffected.

If I use Windows Explorer, all the sub-folders are present, each one
containing a "messages.tbb" & "messages.tbi"

I thought I must have accidently deleted the in box rather than an
individual mail, but I can import the mail from the files within the
folders. I looks like I have to just import the messages again and re-create
the folders and re-apply the filters.

What have I done? I assume it's me rather than TB ;-)

Thanks

Jon