Hello Roelof,

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:29:05 +0200 GMT (19/06/02, 04:29 +0700 GMT),
Roelof Otten wrote:

RO> Besides, his problem was not the time/date in French, but he filtered
RO> with regexp a partial header and wanted to translate that. That's not
RO> quite a standard translation issue. As long as you're using the
RO> standard time/date macros TB will use the system's local language, what
RO> more can you want.

I *knew* this example was not very good. But then, think about complex
regexes that can be impletemented by clicking a button. That's the
point.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"How come we choose from just two people for president and 50 for Miss
America?"

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60q
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM