Hallo David,

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:51:25 +0200GMT (22-6-02, 12:51 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

DvZ> I wanted to do doing some testing with the account.his file so I
DvZ> replaced mine with this file. I restarted TB! but the history input is
DvZ> still the same as it was with my account.his file. I even replaced my
DvZ> history.his file with this one but the same result. What am I doing
DvZ> wrong?

I wanted to do the same. I quit TB, replaced the account.his, started
TB and voila I got myself a new history. TB didn't die on me when I
was typing a new address, though. I had selected input history only.

BTW I've got no history.his on my computer. Is that something that
belongs to common folders? (I don't use those either.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof