Something very strange is happening I have not been receiving any message
from TBUDL since Friday and now, for no apparent reason, all of a sudden I
cannot send any messages from TB! v. 1.60q. I get an error message saying

"Edit Message -> "Recipients Address"
Message has not been sent. Server reply Error: Message content rejected."

I pinged my ISP's mail server - it was responding fine. I called my ISP tech
support - was able to send them mail using OE, but received the same error
when trying to send thru TB!.  I am able to receive messages I send
myself from OE, as well as messages from other outside sources.

The first time I tried to send this message to the list I received a
response I was not recognized as a member...so I had to re-subscribe!

Pleeease help! I love TB! and want it back!

Regards,

Ravi Joshi