On 21-6-2002 at 19:06, Joseph N. wrote:

Hi Joseph,

> I had read several times that Gravity was no longer being developed or
> supported. But then I've read here some new references to it. I went
> online to find it, but found only old references and couldn't even
> connect to MicroPlanet. Is Gravity still being supported?

Unofficially yes:

Someone who did work for the original Gravity has picked up
development of the program. I downloaded the latest build and it works
well. Although sometimes the messages will not be shown when you
double click them, but after a few restarts the problem is gone.

Here's the site for the ongoing development of Gravity and where
you can download the old version and newest builds + documentation:

http://gravity.tbates.org/

Greetings,
Haico