On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, Roelof Otten wrote...

> I have been sending the same message (same msg-id) over and over to
> Ravi's cogeca account. Everytime deleting (a part of) a header. When I
> deleted the complete x-mailer header the message got delivered.

Based on that information, then I'd have thought (still) it's a
configuration error, and Ravi's provider doesn't like TB.  I'd advise
him to get in touch with them, and speak with a supervisor instead of
a standard tech... or even try getting to speak with a sysadmin
somewhere on site.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])