Hi,

   This is my first post. Just migrated to The Bat! from Pocomail.

   How do I create a GMT time stamp in the  Reply prefix that I see
   people using in this list. Preferably, where can I cut & paste the
   macro from :)

   While I'm at it, can anyone reccommend a good HTML editor (with as
   smaller a foorprint as possible) that I can use to create an
   occassional HTML messages.

   Also, I can't load the FAQ pages at Silverstone.

Cheers,
Sudip                      For PM:- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Sudip Pokhrel
Kathmandu-NP
PGP Key ID: 0xD93F5185
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu

-- Sys Info --
Using The Bat! v1.60q
on Windows 98 4.10 (Build 2222  A )
H/W: Pentium IV 1.4 Ghz|256MB RAM|40GB HDD
[IE 5.0, Opera 6.03 (default)]

                        <Champagne for my true friends and true pain for my sham
friends!>