Hello David,

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:53:08 +0100 GMT (28/06/02, 02:53 +0700 GMT),
David Elliott wrote:

>> lol... why am I not surprised? Bet Bank of Ireland were a little upset
>> about that one.

DE> personally I don't think that they would have noticed, banks being that
DE> inefficient.

Bruhaha! I use Online Banking with three banks, and all of them *are*
efficient. They main concern is security, so they hire good people for
their online banking software. And have good response when I bring up
issues, like problems to log in. Maybe you need to switch banks? ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Hellenolophobie: Angst vor griechischen Fachausdruecken.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60q
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM