Hi Batpeople,

   I see that there is an option to reply to the alternate address but
   is there any way I can create automatic reply with portion of text
   selected (F4) to an address other than the default Reply-To
   address?

   Maybe this brings us back to the discussion we already had (about
   couple of weeks ago) regarding TB!'s inability to select a portion
   of text and use generic reply command to generate reply with
   selected quotes.

   At this point I desperately want to paste the links to the earlier
   messages that discussed the above mentioned fact, but don't have a
   clue how to do it ;-)

--

Cheers,
Sudip                      For PM:- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Sudip Pokhrel
Kathmandu-NP
PGP Key ID: 0xD93F5185
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu

-- Sys Info --
Using The Bat! v1.60q
on Windows 98 4.10 (Build 2222  A )
H/W: Pentium IV 1.4 Ghz|256MB RAM|40GB HDD
[IE 5.0, Opera 6.03 (default)]

           <Forecast for tonight: Dark>