Hi Chris,
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:36:04 -0500, you wrote:

> Howdy John,
>
> Thursday, July 11, 2002, 6:54:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> JB> eliminate TB from the POP equation by using another email client like
> JB> OE.  If you can, then it has to be something in TB.  If you *cannot*,
> JB> then it has to be something else preventing that traffic.
>
> JB> firewalls?
>
> Ok, I tried using Outlook and it pulled the message down just fine. I
> was also able to send an outgoing message for this account in TB.

Have you tried looking at the log for that account just after you have attempted
connecting, and see what the message says?  I think the log is found under
Account - Account Log... I can be corrected, and will probably do so myself
tomorrow when I get into work ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])