Hello Adhitya,

On Sunday, July 14, 2002 at 10:23 GMT +0700, aliens probed Adhitya
Fajar Anggoro [AFA] and found:

AFA> Recently a friend told me that The Bat can split digest e-mail
AFA> into individual mail using macro command and stuff.

This is only true for MIME digests.  If you have a list that does
support MIME digests, you can split them with a filter.

Create a filter that will move the digest message to any folder.
Under the actions tab, select "Run External Program" and "Extract
Attached Files to Specified directory".  The Extract option should
point to some empty temporary directory.  The Run option will run an
import operation using TB's command-line options.  The command-line
would look something like:
C:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe
/importu="<accountname>";F="<folder>";I="C:\Program Files\The Bat!\temp\*.msg";DEL

You should be able to figure out what needs to be changed in the above
using the help file.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

With these words, this page is no longer blank but is complete.