On Tuesday, July 16, 2002, 12:15 PM, you wrote:

JA> On Tuesday, July 16, 2002, Paul Cartwright wrote...

>> Now I have the old folders from my other accounts still in place, so
>> how do I get back those settings easily ?

JA> If you still have the files and folders there, copy them to a safe
JA> location (outside TB! directory should be fine).  Recreate the
JA> accounts in TB!, close TB!, copy files back for each account... reopen
JA> TB!, and they should all be there... At least that was how I managed
JA> to do it last time anyway.  You may not necessarily have to copy the
JA> files back, but I think you do because when you first create an
JA> account, it writes the files, and if they are already there, it'll
JA> update them... which will get rid of your old settings.

well, I just created the new ( old ) accounts, selecting the existing
folders. Once you select the folders, it already HAS the info for the
next screens, so I didn't have to do anything ! All is back now ;)
well, maybe not the templates, yup they are still there, from my OLD
backup, but my newer ( and working) spamcop filters are gone <SIGH>..
oh well, almost done!

/ Paul
Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600