On Saturday, July 27, 2002 at 9:40:05 AM , Kim scibbled:

S>> Only after the message is stored in a folder {INBOX} will
S>> a filter be used.  NAV catches it and quarantines it as it is supposed to.

KGH> What I _would_ like is that they be moved to another folder/trash instead
KGH> of processed by other filters, and thereby scattered within the account
KGH> folders!
Understandable... and I believe, earlier, someone mentioned AVG? :) I have
used AVG for a while now and with the TB! plugin, I get a warning, and AVG
scoots the email into a neat, separate "Quarantine" folder. This is done BY
AVG itself...no filters necessary :)  And I just right click on the FOLDER
ITSELF, and choose "Empty Folder" and the virus never "gets anywhere". :)

I am not sure, but also earlier in the thread, someone mentioned filtering
by "subject" and I THINK you can create those filters, then go into the
filter options in TB!, find that filter, then choose the ACTIONS tab and tik
the "delete message" or "delete message from the server" box... and that will
delete the message?  That way it would never be filtered anywhere except to
your trash folder....or maybe even remove it entirely from the account ?

Since I do not use NAV, I am not really sure how it works with TB! or how
it would work with the filters suggested.... can someone else maybe
elaborate for me, and give opinion on whether this would work or not?

Blessings and light,
~~~Angel
Saturday, July 27, 2002 11:55:11 AM

--