Hallo Ochrid,

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:56:30 +0200GMT (8-8-02, 18:56 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

O> when I read the digest of a mailing list that contains a message
O> from me with my sig in  default grey, all messages after that (message body

O> Is this normal?

Apparently you're the only one on that list using a correct signature
delimiter. In that case it's normal behaviour.

O> Can I change it?

Two possibilities:

1) Stop using dash,dash,space,enter in your template for that list.
(Helps only when you're really the only one.)

2) Turn off the Rich text viewer:
Options - Preferences - Viewer - View Messages using: fixed width viewer
However that means that you'll use it never.

--
Groetjes, Roelof