Hi Ben,
On Sunday, August 11, 2002 at 11:22:15 [GMT +0100], you wrote:

BK> Redirect does not seem to set the "Reply-To:" line and as such is a
BK> bit useless as I redirect mail from someone and when the intended
BK> receiver gets the email, they end up writing back to me.

BK> Is this a bug?

Works fine over here.

When redirecting a message, the original From: is retained, so no
Reply-To is needed, I'd say. And if the original message had a Reply-To
set, the same Reply-To is inserted into the redirected message.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.62/Beta1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |