RMR>> more important (for me): It scans the data using regular expressions,
RMR>> so you can search for anything and replace it with anything else.

G> Hi Ricardo,

G> Why would you want to do such a thing with the website you want to view?

to avoid certain kinds of javascript that trigger popup ads, or
annoying animations, for example.

most of the Proxomitron rules look like:

     Search for this kind of code, replace it with this that does
     nothing.

That way you don't break the page, but just replace the parts that you
don't like with something you don't mind. For example, you can replace
a banner with a blank image.

--
Ricardo M. Reyes | [EMAIL PROTECTED]