Hello Britt,,

JS>> I've never messed with these. Why would there be 3 different
JS>> assignments for the same function ?

BM> Where do you find them?

There's an overview of the shortcuts in the shortcuts editor
(alt-F12).

BM> When I right click on a subject, I only get Ctrl+Alt+Right. Not the
BM> "å" ;-)

Hmm. When I right click it appears empty where the shortcut would have
been. 'Move to previously viewed' is there with alt-left.

But nevermind, because as I said earlier I started the thread based on
the misunderstanding that moving to next unread message was possible
across accounts in TB. It's not, and moving to next unread within an
account works fine for me with ctrl-next :) Thanks for trying to help.

--
Best regards
Johnny Skaaning

Using 1.61 on Windows 2000 build 2195