Hi n,

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 06:04:48 -0700 (PDT) GMT (Aug 31, 18:49 my local time),
you [nc] wrote:

nc> I have a laptop and use two different ISPs (at different
nc> locations). For the same email account, can I use two different
nc> smtp servers, one of which requires authentication?

Take a look at a companion program called X-Ray

             http://www.xrayapp.com/

This allows you, among other things, to automatically choose a correct
SMTP server across multiple accounts maintained with multiple ISPs.
Not sure whether it handles SMTP authentication but you might wanna
give it a shot...

--
Be Well,                       Sudip Pokhrel
Sudip                          Kathmandu-NP.