In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Lynn Turriff wrote:

[The "Reply quoting selected text" right-click menu option]

>That's the long way round your elbow to get to your thumb, though.
>Easier to learn F4 ... easier still if it were right on the right
>click menu on the mail ...

Yes I know that, but I was merely addressing the original
statement/question about the right-click menu option.

And regarding the F4 shortcut you mentioned, I've just used
it in order to reply to your message. ;-)

Arjan
--
Invite: Your American Green Card Application