Hallo ZoZo666,

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:58:58 +0400GMT (8-9-02, 11:58 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

Z> When I receive replies, how could I automatically "flag" the
Z> message where the reply comes from ? So that I could easily see
Z> which message has been replied, and which hasn't !

Filter the replies into the same folder as your mailings. Since
clients use the In-Reply-To and/or the Refences headers, you can set
the view of that folder as view threads by references. Replied
messages will be the beginning of a thread and will have a plus-sign.

--
Groetjes, Roelof