Hi Technology,

On Thursday, September 12, 2002 10:35 your local time, (20:20 my local
time), you [BBT] wrote:

BBTE> I'll try contacting Zone Labs, too.

I had a bad experience with them. They kept sending me a same stock
mail suggesting to turn off Mail Safe setting. When this didn't work,
I asked them again and guess what? They sent me the same friggin'
stock mail again !!

--
Be Well,                       Sudip Pokhrel
Sudip                          Kathmandu-NP.