Hi there :)

On Wednesday, September 25, 2002 at 3:05:56 PM , you scibbled:

awc> I can't seem to figure out how to cause a .wav to ring when mail
awc> hits the known inbox filter.

You know, that's a good question. I have a few of my folders set up for
sounds, which are set by right clicking on the folder and choosing
"Properties", then choosing the "Sounds" tab and changing the settings in
there.

"Inbox Known" doesn't seem to have that option...nor a lot of other ones
which are available to other folders :/

And I cannot find a specific setting for address book entries either... :(

Anyone?

Blessings and light,
~~~Angel
Wednesday, September 25, 2002 6:19:22 PM

--

-={+}=-Senza fiduccia niente-={+}=-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       | TheBat! 1.60q