Dear Costas,

Thursday, September 26, 2002 at 7:40:10 PM you wrote:

CP> There  is  a  special  reason  for  which  I  wish  to compose an HTML
CP> formatted  email  message. Can someone please direct me to the website
CP> where there are instructions about how to do this? I had the link, but
CP> I lost it.

It is easy.

Make a homepage with a simle WYSIWYG editor, as for instance Namo.
Save both the page and the pictures in the same folder.
Attach the html-file and the pictures to the mail.

Be ware that if you write something in the mail, it would not be seen.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... I know what you're thinking.

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.61 (7BA406E8D52) under Windows 2000 5.0