Hello Dwight,

On 27 Sep 2002 16:40:11  (my local time 14:40:11), Dwight A Corrin
wrote
(in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

> If there was any reason which would make me consider going back to
> Eudora, it would be the ability to make notes in messages when I
> want to. (And keep as much archival type information as I wish or
> need to keep - such as which day's message it is in tact)

Bat! allows you to make notes in the form of "memo".

When a message is highlighted in the message list, select View /
Memo Auto-view.

I find the memo so useful, I made the memo visible in the message
list, and assigned a fast key for memo auto view.

--
Regards, Anthony

A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely
what you want to do. -- Murphy's Law on Computing