Hello Jan,

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, at 10:15:54 [GMT -0400] (which was 10:15:54
AM in NY, USA) Jan Rifkinson wrote:

JS>> [...] There's simply no reason not to
JS>> have this feature available. [/...]

>   Sure there is.

>   This is a different program & the
>   feature[s] you are talking about can be
>   handled differently in TB!.

Ok, badly stated...there is no reason I see that this feature
shouldn't be considered.  Better?

>   If your group can't be retrained, must we
>   conclude that The Bat! has to be changed to
>   meet their requirements?

Absolutely!  That's what I am here for...and many others I am
sure.  Call it lobbying for your interests to be considered.

>   I don't think so.

Really?  I don't buy that.  I've seen you raise a good many
argument for and against features based upon what you feel
would serve email users better.

>   After all, these requirements seemed to be
>   based on their use of an email client that
>   is apparently inferior & unsatisfactory [to
>   them] otherwise there wouldn't be any
>   interest in switching to TB! in the first
>   place.

Have you ever come across an office or department you know would
benefit from switching to TB only to hold that suggestion
because of the "learning curve" involved.  That's badly said
too.  TB doesn't have a steep learning curve.  Rather, more
popular software has a 'dumbing' effect.

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com

The Bat! v.1.62/Beta1