Hello Roelof,

QS>> How do we delete a tab from SmartBat?

> Press <Ctrl><F4> and the focused tab is closed. This doesn't work
> for the main-tab. The tab is closed and after exiting and starting
> SB the tab won't appear again, but the file that was allocated to
> the tab still exists.

Where did you learn of CTRL + F4? It works as you said.

I see in SmartBat.INI,

[Pads]
Count=0
Active=0
Pad#1=C:\Program Files\The Bat!\MAIL\Billybong.txt

where Billybong.txt represents the contents of the tab I deleted with
CTL + F4.

If I delete the whole line, "Pad#1=C:\Program Files\The
Bat!\MAIL\Billybong.txt," the file that was allocated to that tab (I
guess "Pad#1" is what the "tab" should be called) is removed.

But what about Count=0 and Active=0? I guess "Count=n" means the total
number of tabs (where just the main tab=0) but
what does "Active=n" mean?

--
Quin

 Quin