Hello Batters,

New wish list item for consideration...or is it necessary?  I
really miss an old "Watch Thread" feature that I think I came
across first in XNews.  For lists, I'd really like to be able to
highlight incoming messages of a thread interesting or important
to me.  Perhaps some would like the option to have a sound
alert or pop-up notification when a new message to a 'watched'
thread was received.  I'd be happy with just a predefined color
group, highlighting those messages.  A filter won't do since one
would have to create conceivably hundreds over the course of
time.  But perhaps just a macro with assigned hotkey to toggle a
thread's being 'watched' would do if not for the lazily
preferred context menu option?

Is this worth pursuing to anyone else?  Is such a thing possible
with TB macros and templates? Currently, I couldn't
write a TB macro or template if my life depended on it.  But I
can borrow and alter them with the best of them. <g>

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com

The Bat! v.1.62/Beta1