Dear ETM,

Saturday, October 5, 2002 at 12:54:48 AM you wrote:

E> I'm using 1.60c and have been very happy with it.

If you are happy, don't change :-)

E> Are there bugs in 1.61 that might unnerve the average home
E> (nonbusiness) user?

I haven't really observed any bugs, and I use The Bat! a lot - the
whole day and half the night - as I am a business user and self
employed.

But programs can react differently from computer to computer and from
operating system to operating system.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... "A narcissist is someone better looking than you are." - Gore Vidal

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.61 (7BA406E8D52) under Windows 2000 5.0