Hello alists,

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:21:41 -0700 GMT (05/10/02, 04:21 +0700 GMT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

awc> I've been going through my email and see a problem i'm not sure
awc> what is causing it.. those that are parked have sometimes 50, 60,
awc> 100 copies of the same parked message in the folder!!

awc> any idea what causes this? I use parks a lot because i'm a quick
awc> deleter!! :)

If you copy a parked message from one folder to another, the copy will
be parked, too. If you run the filter again (like manually on your
Inbox were the original message is), then it will be copied again, so
you have two identical parked messages in the destination folder.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM