Hi achdut,
On Monday, October 7, 2002 at 02:12:22 [GMT -0500], you wrote:

a> Is it not possible to send captured screenshots using The Bat?

Of course it is.

a> I tried doing so, but once I captured the screen (actually, it was
a> the top open window of the screen) and tried to paste it into the
a> message, nothing would paste into the message, although it would
a> paste into Word.

You cannot paste a picture into a plain text message. When you paste a
picture into Word, it is embedded into the .doc file by Word. This is
not possible with plain text.

Try MWsnap, a free screen shot utility for Windows:
http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

You can capture in 5 different modes (although the 5th doesn't really
count, IMO), save the picture as BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG or GIF and then
attach the picture to your message.

This is OT, so f'up2poster.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.62/Beta5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600