Hello Benjamin,

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:37:36 +0200 GMT (07/10/02, 18:37 +0700 GMT),
Benjamin Schulz wrote:

BS> but that would only work if i could create a filter which runs the
BS> programm and does not send the mail - but i found no option for that
BS> :(

Create a manual filter to which you assign a hotkey. Save the message
as draft (so it will be in the Outbox but will  not be sent
accidentally), hit the hotkey.

The filter should export the message, run the external program, and
then re-import the message. I am not sure that this can be done in ne
filter, maybe you will have to use two.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The passive voice is to be avoided.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM