Hi,

Ron Secord wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> Bear in mind that the site is, I believe, Dutch but you can get the
> glyphs anyway.

I don't intend to correct Ron (the site is German), but I'd like to
get this of my chest:

Even though the Pennsylvania Dutch were originally Germans, Dutch !=
German. What adds the the widespread confusion is that in German the
adjective and the name of the language German is "Deutsch", which most
English speakers pronounce 'dutch' (this probably started the
misnomer for the Pennsylvania Dutch).

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.62/Beta5 under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 6