Hello Raj,

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:40:18 +0530 GMT (15/10/02, 19:10 +0700 GMT),
Raj wrote:

R> In the Address book there is a field to identify the person as male
R> or female (gender). I do not see any macro which is meant to use
R> this info. Or am I missing something here.

%ABtoGender should work for templates.

R> The need is to wish all males (or females) in my address book.

The search function does not seem to have an option for this.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

My goal is to be a meterologist. But since I possess no training in
meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM