Hello Leif,

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 at 21:04:26[GMT -0600](which was 04:04 where I
live) you wrote:

LG> Try this as your filter string:

LG> [PGP] No quotes or anything.

Well, I can't for the life of me see where I am going wrong. I've
tried with and without quotes and everything.

At the moment the filter is in my "read messages" as I have not taken
part in the thread and pointing to my BAT mail folder. Settings are
[PGP]
Sender
yes

Whilst I'm on the subject of getting rid of unwanted messages (I'm
sure I'll eventually get it right!) is there a way of removing
orphaned messages after the first message in a thread has been
deleted?

Richard

Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2