Hi Johannes,

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:40:01 +0200
Johannes Posel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did any one acutally see such an error message before?
>
>  21.10.2002, 17:36:54: FETCH - receiving mail messages
>  21.10.2002, 17:36:59: FETCH - connected to POP3 server
> !21.10.2002, 17:36:59: FETCH - Server reports error. The response is:
> -ERR server does not support ISOCOR SETBANNER extension

No. Never seen before.

But it seems to be a server misconfiguration to me.

The Bat! does not (to my best knowledge) send anything similar to
'isocor' or 'banner' to the server, there is not even a POP command
known to me similar to one of these.
So I guess the admin set up the server to put out a 'banner' or
something else albeit the daemon does not support it (maybe a version
change of daemon software and an old config file or a new one with
defaults that do not fit to compiling options).
--
Pit

P.S.: Couldn't reproduce this error, so maybe already solved???