Hello Tim,

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, at 10:13:32 [GMT -0400] (which was 10:13:32
AM in NY, USA) Tim Musson wrote:

> Could you keep this on the List? I don't want to send HTML mail, but
> would like to know how if I *need* to in the future.

No way, man.  It's mine...j/k

Personally, I have no problem with that.  It's just kind of
lengthy for TBDUL.  I'll make it downloadable / readable from
http://www.rosedreamdesign.com/TBFAQ/TB_HTML.txt

It should be said that I adapted and revised this method from
Marck's FAQ mention of Oleg Zalyalov's original solution.

If anyone has any amendments or fixes to the method, I'd
appreciate it if they'd let me know so I can tighten it up a
bit.

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com