Monday, October 21, 2002, 5:17:14 PM, Don wrote in message
mid:51152056956.20021021121714@;donzeigler.com

DZ> My copy of phpbb isn't doing much -- I could stick up a TB board and see
DZ> what happens. As far as moderation, by their very nature message boards are
DZ> rather more freewheeling than a more-ordered mailing list, instead being
DZ> much like newsgroups. In that spirit not much moderation would be needed
DZ> unless a flame war broke out.

I vote yes for that Don - maybe it'd be an idea to re-post it as a
suggestion in a new thread tho' in case others have missed it tucked
away down in this one?

I still think some form of moderation is needed - just so that users
know who to go to in case of problems etc. although I agree they don't
need to be as kept as tightly on the reins as do mailing lists ;-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne