Hi Vishal.

At 8:15 PM on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 you
[VN] wrote the following about 'Advice on
configuring with Win2K? unable to save .tmp
files - HELP!':

VN> I posted this question a few days ago,
VN> but no one was able to help.

  I work on a w2k sp3 machine both as
  administrator & user w all privileges &
  have never had a single issue w various TB!
  installations, including the current beta.

  Off hand I would say there is an issue with
  your w2k installation that has nothing to
  do with TB!

  What that could be is beyond me. I've just
  found w2k to be solid as a rock no matter
  what I've thrown at it.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA