Hi,

SM> I  really  wish they'd send my registration key.  Replying to my email
SM> would also be nice.
You paid for it and you haven't received your registration key yet? :/ How
weird. We got ours right away... I understand your frustration and can try
to help?

I used the web2pop@ email address to contact them when I couldn't find a
module which handled one of my webmail accounts. The response was pretty
fast; this was in Oct 2000 but I am sure he gets tons of emails now that
more time has passed etc.

They do have an ICQ #. At least in 2000 he did. If you want it please
contact me privately, but I cannot guarantee it is valid anymore; although
it wouldn't hurt to try it. I haven't added it to *my* ICQ simply because
I didn't see the need but if you are having problems with email contact,
it couldn't hurt? When did you write him?

Blessings and light,
~~~Angel
Thursday, October 24, 2002 7:16:48 AM

--