Hi!

In message mid:138252794109.20021017200212@;local.nu
on Thursday, October 17, 2002, 8:02:12 PM, you wrote:

SM> Due  to a bug in filtering mime headers (apparently can't do it), this
SM> apparently cannot be done in a direct manner. The best that I could do
SM> is this, which seems to catch both BugBear and Klez:

Interestingly, I tried it on my spam, a total of 1815 messages, and it
pulled  out  12  messages, all of which were Klez or BugBear. I took a
quick  glance  through  the  spam  and  wasn't  able  to find any more
messages  that  had  been  stomped by Norton, so it appears to be 100%
effeective.  Chances  are  that  it will work with messages stomped by
other scanners, as well as messages with live BugBear and Klez.

--
--Scott.
mailto:Wizard@;local.nu

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.