Hi Anne!

In message mid:10954196255.20021026114133@;gmx.co.uk
on Saturday, October 26, 2002, 5:41:33 AM, you wrote:

A> (1) Scrap the batch file as you said,

A> (2) Create a link to TB! on my Quick Launch toolbar with included the
A> /nologo parameter,

A> (3) Configure the hotkey to point to that link instead of the program
A> exe as before and TB! launches without a splash screen.

A> Simple when you know how isn't it? :-)

It doesn't even have to be on the toolbar; you could find the folder
that the QuickLaunch link is in and move it to another folder; you'll
still be able to make a shortcut to it.  I think you can also hide the
file and still leave it in the QuickLaunch folder.

--
--Scott.
mailto:Wizard@;local.nu

Using The Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.