Sunday, October 27, 2002, 6:42:15 AM, Thomas wrote in message
mid:351488417.20021027134215@;gmx.net

TF> Well, they offer a free service to subscribers, it needs to be paid
TF> for somehow. The alternative would be to charge for membership - I
TF> prefer the ads. ;-)

Yep I understand that Thomas, and for those who are happy to have ads
to support the free service that's fine.  I just find them intrusive
and look for an alternative wherever possible. Although I realise that
sometimes there isn't a viable alternative and have to endure them -
like on the genealogy boards I use! ;-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A