Monday, October 28, 2002, 2:51:32 AM, Mary wrote in message
mid:884020203.20021027205132@;premiernet.net

MB> I think that must be it. I will go read on the website. That website
MB> for buying Kaspersky could really use some organizing.

Agreed - it's a very badly structured site I feel - can be extremely
confusing to find things for sure! :-(

MB> But I think your Personal version must lack a plug-in by intent.

Yeah it looks that way

MB> I've been reading Allie to Simon. Seems like a plug-in is not really
MB> necessary, anyway.

I figured that to - having been through the Virus Protection settings
under TB options, there are checks against incoming and outgoing mails
and saving and opening attachments, so I reckon that should cover most
of my options for mail.  Add that to TB's warnings about opening
attachments and about files with double-extensions, along with the
mailsafe quarantine part of ZoneAlarm and all bases appear to be
covered :-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A