Thomas,

>> However sender mail (new, reply, forward) needs to know what account
>> to work under. FOr a common folder, it cannot know.

Thomas> Of course not. Hence the name "common" folder. But maybe it would make
Thomas> sense for you to add the %Account macro to your templates - maybe on
Thomas> AB level, if you communicate with any given addressee only from one
Thomas> account.

As I said in my original posting, the idea was to avoid having to make
a special template (or, rather, several new templates) for each common
folder.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker  <mailto:dhc2@;dcrocker.net>