Hi Bats,
    My partner's still having problems with the spellchecking and
    dictionaries since converting to XP (actually, changing machines).
    Here is a copy of the email:

> Ok. When I downloaded the international language pack, it didn't
>       give me a choice about installing American English, so I
>       installed British English, French, German and Spanish. They
>       installed fine.
>
>       When it then reloaded Bat, the automatic spell checking option
>       was still grayed out, but now I had a choice of the new
>       languages. So I selected British English. Now, no spell checking
>       is occurring, but when I go back up to the Speel Checker option,
>       but American and British English are grayed out.

Well, yes, I guess it's obvious the *speel* checker isn't working :)

Anyone?

- --
TIA,
 mm                      mailto:mmeister@;sprintmail.com