Hello,

I have an address list of 55 people and, the last time I sent a
message with an attachment, 55 individual mail attachments were sent
along with 55 individual messages after I had used the "Mass mailing
using template" option to invoke a quick template. I can't remember
this happening before but maybe it's because I was actually watching
the send time this last blink. Apart from using a BCC (which then does
not allow for the personal hello that the Quick Template allows) how
do I stop the attachment being sent 55 times. Fortunately it was only
a small one this time :-)

 Richard                          mailto:rwakeford@;cix.co.uk

Using The Bat! 1.62/Beta6 under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2