Hi all,

At the end of last week, DrWeb upgraded from 4.28 to 4.29.

My question is, the TB! plug-in is for 4.28 and therefore, is there
going to be a new release for 4.29?

Since the upgrade I've had a couple of error messages appear in the log
accompanied by the annoying system error beep.

Here is the error;

!11/4/2002, 09:00:01: ANTIVIRUS - The anti-virus has reported an error, the object
cannot be checked for viruses

I also get the same message when trying to save an attachment etc.

Anyone any ideas of what's causing this and if there's going to be a new
plug-in released?

Thanks,

Chris Weaven
--
E-Mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Created Using The Bat! V1.61 and Virus Checked by DrWeb.