Hi All,

On 8 Nov 2002 19:09:49  (my local time 10:09:49), Ochrid wrote
(in mid:1991142472.20021108190949@;xs4all.nl)

> So I wonder why I didn't get a pop-up!

Like you, the AVG didn't warn me upon receiving the eicar test file
last night.

It turns out that the AVG plug in is not activiated.

Go to Options / Virus Protection /. Select the AVG plug in, then click
on the Configure button at right. Verify in the popup window whether
the "scan messages by this plug-in" option is checked.

After set up that option, my AVG works again.

--
Regards, Anthony

A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely
what you want to do. -- Murphy's Law on Computing