Hello all,
Is it possible that the AVG plug in for The Bat! needs to be
re-activated after a new version of The Bat! has been installed
over an older one?

(I am asking because the only thing that had changed before AVG
failed to detect John eicar-file, was the installation of TB
1.62b7. All settings seemed to have been kept, but only after I
looked at - and thus clicked the 'configuration button' - did AVG
again detect the eicar I send to myself properly. Again: I did
not change any settings, just clicked Configuration to check).

Or is this coincidence?

--

Regards,
Ochrid