Paul,

<-snip->
MM>> BTW you can watch my FTP too :-)))

MM>> ftp://ftp.gin.cz/pub/mswindows/the_bat/
<-snip->
PC> I clicked on that in Mozilla, but it started ws_ftp and I stopped it.
PC> Now my Tiny Firewall keeps alrting that:
PC> Someone from regina.gin.cz
PC> [212.71.128.10], port 20 wants to connect to port 3473 owned by 'Windows
PC> Explorer' on your computer

You clicked on an FTP link and apparently WS-FTP is your default FTP
client.  It tried to connect to the site to display it but TPF
detected a new connection about to happen and notified you of it. (you
made the FTP request on port 21 but the reply came back on port 20.
Not quite the same as surfing on port 80 where replies always come back on
the same port.)  I believe that since it is trying to connect to port
3473 on your machine means it is a PASV connection.  I may be wrong on
this point...  This seems to me to be exactly as it should be.  All
you needed to do was authorize that connection so you could see the
site.  I can't explain offhand why it keeps trying to connect
though...  Maybe someone else can explain further if you would like.

--
Scott

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1